|Old-school web site. Photo: Flickr user Cybershotking.|
- Is it easy for users to find multiple ways to contact you (online form, phone, email, live chat)? Is your contact information on every page?
- Are your navigation bars intuitive, and complete on every page?
- Does your search function deliver results that make sense?
- Do graphics download quickly?
- Does your site look good using different web browsers and screen resolution?
- Does the user's natural progression through your site end in the result you want - an inquiry, purchase, or other engagement?
- Are you promoting your other customer channels, like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn so users can join you there?
Hopefully you can answer yes to all of these questions. If not, fix these now, before they cost you more sales. Need help? Let me know.
Low Cost Sales Channels
Don't Rickroll Your Audience - Try This Instead